Share | 

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evangeline Prewett
Admin

Gryffindor

PostSubject: Rules   Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 pm

1. First and foremost: PLEASE be kind to each other. I will not hesitate to ban someone who is acting unwelcoming or constantly stirring up drama. That is unacceptable.

2. If you are new, please wait for your application to be accepted before posting anywhere.

3. You may be a teacher in the roleplay. However, please do not abuse your power as a teacher (unless it is in character).

4. MAKE SURE the character you want is not already taken/reserved. If you make an account anyway for that character, I will ban you and delete the account.

5. This is a literate roleplaying forum. That means we post in paragraph form. Paragraphs are grammatically 3 to 5 sentence, so it really shouldn't be that hard.

6. When you are done with a thread please mark it with (finished) in the title and let me know. Also, if you only want specific people/person posting in your thread, mark it with their name so everyone knows.

7. Original characters will be graded much more strictly than canon ones due to their nature.

8. If you have any complains or concerns, PLEASE talk to me. I will be more than happy to help!

9. There is a three-strike system. If you break the rules three times for no reason, I'm going to ban you. These aren't suggestions, they're rules.

10. If you miss the deadline for submitting your application, the character will go back on the market so if you want you can reserve them again. Also, if you read all the rules please put your favourite book in the Anything else? section of your application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstories.forumotion.com

Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1